Employ CI/CD to manage the pace of change within your DevOps team
Moving at the speed of a digitally connected consumer, today’s businesses are challenged with ever changing demands to their systems.
To keep pace, DevOps teams need to deploy automation to ensure speed, accuracy, performance and reliability.
Our site reliability engineers bring years of automation expertise to you, help deploy tools and triggers to enforce code-based configuration,
and identify and notify developers of errors upfront so you can scale your operations.
Mammoth’s Test Automation services employs a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model so that commitments are made, managed and merged to meet the demand of a digitally transformed enterprise.
MAMMOTH'S TEST AUTOMATION APPROACH
- Assess current automation tools and scripts
- Assess the needs of our clients testing automation needs and their applications
- Provide support and guidance for tool selection, POC and implementation of tool
- Creation of automation scripts and regression suites
- Support and guidance for the optimization of existing automation scripts
- Transition and training of the scripts and the running of the scripts to our clients
REASONS TO AUTOMATE SCRIPTS
- Reduce cycle time for testing
- Efficient utilization of resources
- Multiplatform testing capabilities
- Increase in productivity, predictability and reliability of applications
- Reduce Cost