Custom Software Development
Custom software development is a way to get a competitive advantage in the market due to the superior functionality a custom solution provides. Mammoth-AI offers custom software development services to plan and deliver tailored quality software reliably and promptly.
Corporate & Interorganizational Software Systems
We build software that automates enterprise-wide processes and covers interdepartmental information flows, and may also include transactions with customers, vendors, and partners.
Examples: ERP, operations management software, SCM, EAM, MES, POS, claims processing software, HCM/HRM.
We build software with features that are unmet by mass-market commercial or free software to cover the needs of a particular department within your organization.
Examples: CRM, inventory management, financial management software, RIS, PACS.
Software for a Specific Business Function
We build software that fully covers business-unique and industry-specific functions, thus it doesn’t need time-consuming and complicated customization as is the case with market-available software products.
Examples: price management software, clinical decision support app, specialized accounting/treasury management software, invoicing, and billing software.
Customer Self-service Apps
We build applications that help your organization deliver tailored customer experiences to win the market competition.
Examples: mobile banking apps, patient portals, shopping apps.
We Deliver with Speed, Quality and Agility
The success of our software comes from:
1. A dedicated PM for each project who organizes the work for the benefit of transparency and visibility coordinates communication with your in-house team and third parties continuously re-evaluates requirements, and manages risks.
2. Effective collaboration with project stakeholders.
3. All-round requirements analysis and management
4. Focus on quality at every stage of the software development life cycle.
5. Rapid prototyping, fast delivery of the first version, and iterative development further.
6. Lean UX design.
7. Development in a view of undemanding support and smooth evolution. Mature DevOps culture, a strong background in containerized environments, cloud computing, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).